Imported Blog: Black Super Models

Hey folks!

I have just imported some older blog content from a different blog I run called Black Super Models. Most of the posts date back to 2007 and the reason behind the blog was to draw attention to the SHORTAGE of black supermodels. Sure there is a few out there, but I wanted to draw attention to the fact that there is no shortage of African models out there worthy of being paid more for what they do.

Amongst the posts imported are collections of photos of:

Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell (obvious choices because they're more well known)

Tyson Beckford (a male supermodel you will probably recognize)

Ajuma Nasenyana (much less well known, but no less worthy)

See my post on Black Supermodels being Left Behind.

I will add more to this post later, I am off to the beach now...